I woke up at 6 in the morning and I felt very happy as I am going to Hong Kong for 6 days 5 nights by air. My father sent my mother and I to the airport at about 8 am. We went to a shop that is located nearby the airport and we ate a plate of “wantan mee”each. After the delicious breakfast, we continued our journey to KLIA. We arrived KLIA at 830 am. We quickly ran to gate five to meet my two aunts, and uncle. After checking in our own luggage, we went for window shopping and I saw a bottle of X.O is RM 15,000. I am wondering that which rich guy is going to buy this bottle of X.O and after the window shopping, we went to gate 32 which is the gate for us to sit airplane. At about 155 pm, the airplane arrived and we boarded into the plane. I took a piece of newspaper for reading in the plane. During the journey, I watched a movie but I had already forgotten the name, the movie is about war. During the lunch in the airplane, I ate a plate of chicken rice. Beside of it, I had a piece of bread with butter, a cup of sky juice, and a few pieces of fruit. At about 6 pm, we reached Hong Kong International Airport. After the immigration and luggage reclaim, we went out and look for our tour bus. There were 3 different family in the bus. The bus stopped at “Hollywood hotel”, “ Kowloon hotel” and the hotel which is stayed by us,“ Oriental Lander hotel“. After putting our own luggage, we went to“Ladies Street” and had dinner there. I found that the food of the restaurant is not so delicious and expensive. After dinner, we went for window shopping and reached hotel at about 10 pm.
sat "cathay pacific"
my mum's name is wrong... guess and see...
streets
25-11-2009 Wednesday
My family and I woke up at 630 am because we were having a half day city tour and a night day tour. After bathing, we sat the tour bus to a restaurant and had “dim sum” there. The “dim sum”there is quite nice and I do love it. After the breakfast, we went to a stadium which is having the statue of the national flower of Hong Kong. My family and I took a lot of pictures there. The tour photographer took a picture of the whole group of the tour and printed it on a plate, and took some pictures of my family and I for making them into a book. The souvenirs cost me HK$ 130. After the viewing, we went to “Ladies Street” again. I bought a stick of curry fish balls and I found that fish balls are very delicious. My family and I didn’t buy anything there because we haven’t decided what to buy. After that, we went to a restaurant and had lunch there. During the lunch, the tour guide sold us some souvenirs which are from Hong Kong Disneyland, and those souvenirs are limited edition but those souvenirs are not expensive due to the manager in Hong Kong Disneyland sold them to the tour guide. I bought some key chains, magnets of fridge, and some watches. After lunch at about 120 pm, we waited for another tour guide as we are going for night day tour. We went the shopping complex nearby and I saw an artist that is quite famous passed away in newspaper. I wanted to buy the newspaper but it was too expensive. At about 330 pm, the tour guide reached there and picked us for the night day tour. We spent almost one and the half hour to reach our destination. We went to a place which is located beside the beach, “red carpet”. There are many hand prints of famous artist or some person who made a lot of contribution in Chinese Movie like Jackie Chan, Andy Lau and more while some person who passed away already, there will be a star on his name. I took a picture with the statue of Bruce Lee also. Later, we went for dinner. We have roasted swan and I found that it was very oily and I dislike it. We had a bowl of soup and few dishes more. We continued our journey for about 1 hour to on top of the hill. We went to the Wax Museum. There are many famous artists and politicians that are made of wax. I took a lot of pictures with them but we can’t take picture with Jackie Chan and so the photographer will take for us and we can buy from them. After the view of my artist, we went out and see the night view. We saw a photographer there who is taking picture and to sell for the tourist. My family and I took a picture and it costs us HK$ 50. At about 915 pm, we went back to our hotel.
granville square... i also dunno where....
“Ladies Street”de police...
funniest picture i ever took..haha
tigerwood and I
黎明and i
26-11-2009 Thursday
We woke up at about 7 am but the pick-up time was 915 am because we need to have breakfast so that we won’t be hungry when we were in Ocean Park. We had “wantan mee”near our hotel. The price is very reasonable because it is quite delicious. After breakfast, we lost the way for going back to the hotel and we have no idea for going back to our hotel, so we need to ask some people who is staying there. After asking the people there, we finally found the way back. At about 915 am, the tour bus arrived our hotel and picked us to Ocean Park. We got our tickets and maps in the bus. We reached our destination at about 10 am. We firstly went to “The Hong Kong Jockey Club Giant Panda Habitat”for viewing 3 pandas. The pandas are very cute and shame. After viewing the 3 pandas, we ride a train to the summit at “Ocean Express Waterfront Station”and it took us 5 minutes to reach there. When we arrived there, we sat “Ocean Park Tower”and viewed the whole view of Ocean Park and the places nearby there. We went to Ocean Theatre and viewed the performance of dolphins and sea lions. We rode “The Abyss”which is a machine bring us to a high point and quickly fly down. I felt very nervous during the machine started to go up. After the “extreme sports”, we went to a spinning game machine, “Eagle”. This machine is a car which brings you to turn around with a high speed. While the last game, we went to “Crazy Galleon” for a “ship ride”, that is a ship which is turning for 45 degrees in a very high speed. After the game, we went to Mc. Donald and had lunch there and it cost us HK$ 250. We ate happily because we were hungry. After lunch, we went for some mini games but it is very expensive. After the expensive mini games, we went to “Pacific Pier”for viewing sea lion. We rode cable car for going to Waterfront as there is a performance there. The performance is quite funny and I love it. After that, we rode a cable car back to the summit as the exit is at the summit. We went to the souvenir shop before we exit. I bought a key chain of dolphin. At about 5 pm, we left Ocean Park and went back to hotel.
like genting de... genting nicer..
27-11-2009 Friday
It was the fourth day for me at Hong Kong. I am very happy today as I am going to Hong Kong Disneyland. We reached there at 1030 am and we quickly ran into Disneyland. Before that, the security guards checked our bag because all the visitors are only allowed to bring a bottle of water only. The workers there gave us one 3D spectacle and said that the spectacle for the fireworks at night. Later, we looked at the map and walk in the Disneyland. There are 3 theme parks in Hong Kong Disneyland which are “Adventure Land”, “Fantasy Land”, “Tomorrow Land”and a street“Main Street, USA”. We firstly rode a train to view the whole Disneyland at Hong Kong Disneyland Railway. After viewing, I found that Japan Disneyland is bigger than Hong Kong Disneyland. Later, we went to the “Adventure Land”, which is a place that stayed by Tarzan. We rode a raft to Tarzan’s tree-house for crossing the Rivers of Adventure for experiences and activities on Tarzan Island. Tarzan’s tree-house is quite big and we can we can climb to high adventure in the treetop home of Tarzan. After having fun there, we went to the “Festival of the Lion King”that is performed as music and dance for celebrating Disney’s animated classic “The Lion King”. It’s the time for “Tomorrow Land”after the “Adventure Land”. We went to “Space Mountain”and rode a roller coaster to take a thrilling high-speed journey to the far reaches of the universe. After that, I went to “Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters” and I love this game, I had played this game last year at Tokyo. I only score 69985 marks while my aunt scored 72286 marks. I played a game of “turn-turn cup”, and I felt dizzy after this game. At about 355 pm, we went to “Fantasy Land”. We took many pictures at “Sleeping Beauty Castle”, which is the landmark of Disneyland. I ate a piece of turkey’s leg that is very delicious. I ate a cup of coca cola shake too as the weather is quite hot but not as the weather at Malaysia. After the tea break, we went to “It’s a small world”that is stayed a by a lot of small-size people. It’s about 445 pm and we ran to “Disney’s Storybook Theatre”for watching a performance of The Golden Mickeys but it was too late and it’s full because the performance is very nice, so we only can watch the last show at 615 pm. We lined up at 545 pm and we waited for half an hour to go in the theatre. The character and stage are very nice. After the show, we went to the “Main Street, USA”for buying some souvenirs. I only have 45 minutes for purchasing the souvenirs and I finally bought 5 teddy bears, 2 key chains, 1 box of biscuits. After buying the souvenirs, we went out the shop and find a nice place for viewing fireworks. At 8 pm, the fireworks started and they are very nice and we can use the 3D spectacle for viewing the fireworks by love shapes. It is very special. At about 830 pm, we left Hong Kong Disneyland and went to “ladies street”for having our dinner. We had steamboat as everyone said that the steamboat in Hong Kong is very nice. We waited nearly one hour for having the steamboat. We ordered many plates of dish and the price is only HK$ 12 each. I ordered a jug of orange juice too. It’s 5 minutes to 12 after dinner and we were lost again during the journey for going back to hotel. We asked some people there and they taught us.
u good la can go Hong Kong.....
ReplyDeleteN y ur blog so long 1....i count liao eh gt 2000++ words eg....
haha..
ReplyDeleteu go n count ar?
i dont trust lo..
zzz...
ReplyDeletethe shirt is familar to me
is dat day times square buy d?
and the pic of whinnie the pooh d like add frame adi d?
the shirt is u teman me buy de..
ReplyDeleteu still can recognize..
good memory..
the winnie the pooh is must buy de..
but i dunwan, so just take the picture from the screen lo..
haha
...
tips for saving money..
zhadao...
ReplyDeleteno wander i c like very funny d the pic~
><
like at genting after u played a game then can look at the pic they sell to u but expensive dao...
i tell u a thing la..
ReplyDeletethat time, i went there n took a picture also then many people buy, i saw the picture also, my uncle ....
u know de la...