28-11-2009 Saturday
One of my friends who is named as Yagi Makoto joined this Hong Kong trip with his family too but he left Hong Kong today but my family and I will stay at Hong Kong for another day. My family and I decided to sit a boat to Macau for viewing the casino at there. We didn’t have our breakfast because we scare we will vomit on the boat. We rode a boat to Macau at about 9 am and reached there at 1015 am. After going out from the boat, there were many tour guides stand there and introduce their city tour. At first, my mum dislike it but after the tour guide’s introduction, my mother changed her decision and reduce the tour fee from HK$ 1000 to HK$ 90. The tour guide brought us to Macau Tower and we went up to 58th floor. There are many mirrors there for letting us to look down from the 58th floor. After that, he took us to 61st floor and there are many activities such as “Sky-Walk”and “Sky-Dive”. The most attraction is on the “Sky-Dive”activity. Anyone who paid HK$ 1900 can jump down from the 61st floor. I am wondering why there is such activity because it is very scary. After that, we went to a place that is having a very long history. We ate 2 pieces of Portuguese egg tarts and I found that the egg tarts there are very different from the egg tarts from Malaysia but the price is very different too. After that, we went to the landmark of Macau that is a place that was lived by the Portuguese during 1550-s. We took many pictures there too. After that, we went to see the cannons that were used by the Portuguese. The tour guide gave us just only 3 hours and the time of 3 hours was all gone because my aunt and my mum went to the museum. We later went for lunch, bought HK$ 60 of dried meat because the seller did not let us to buy a small quantity. My mother, aunt and uncle went to the casino while I stayed outside with another aunt. We went back after they finish gambling. We went to “ladies street” and purchased some key chains for our relatives and friends.
sit ferry to Macau..quite pening..
on macau tower
on macau tower 2
scary..haha
view at Macau Tower
preparing for sky-walk
landmark of Macau...
29-11-2009 Sunday
It was the last day for us to be at Hong Kong. The tour bus arrived our hotel at 815 am and sent some of the visitors to Hong Kong Disneyland and then sent us to Hong Kong International Airport. We checked in our own luggage and then went for window shopping. I saw an outlet of Hong Kong Disneyland and my family and I went in to buy some souvenirs for my cousin. There was a bag which is HK$ 100 but the price of the things inside is about HK$ 250 to HK$ 300. I bought one but the things inside are not so nice. We sat the airplane which is 1255 pm but the airplane delayed by half an hour, so we only can wait in the airport. During the journey to Malaysia, I felt very happy because I can buy so many things and played happily.
-sharing-
go hong kong, must DRINK..nice
snap photo like this... creative... -teaching-
continue down...
so shuang lo u...
ReplyDeleteu go japan..
ReplyDeletenot suang meh?
><
ReplyDeletei scared of height d...
if me i didnt even can stand on the place u took d pic
me will suo tou wu gui~
yr words a bit luan lo
can make into paragraph
看的人也会舒服
yes sir..
ReplyDeleteget how many marks?
gud lo..go hk
ReplyDeletelol..
ReplyDeleteu never go ar?
u go 5 weeks,i go 6...days...
u go 1 year la
ReplyDeleteur ex senior-jun hao is here la~haha...hi song yong~long time no c lo...LOL..jhaozz.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete