Saturday, November 6, 2010

UNIQLO + Pavilion + Steamboat !

UNIQLO-The Leading Fashion Boutique from Japan.
UNIQLO is located at Fahrenhit 88, a new shopping complex located at the opposite of Pavilion !









Took a picture with a 'TALL' girl !



It was the second day they started to make their business.
There were 3 sections to queue up before entering UNIQLO.



We took almost an hour to enter in!
Bought many T-shirts there because they were cheap that time.



50% off ! Printed Tee usually priced RM60 and now it's RM30!



'One Piece' !


After that, we went to Pavilion.
There's a fashion show there !
Due to the crowds, I can't see anything !
Besides, "Roxy" and "Quick Silver" are also having 50% sale that day (Private Party).
But I don't have their member cards and so, I can't go in!

Then, went to Seri Kembangan just for steamboat & BBQ !





Many dishes there, and it's just like a buffet!



I love the ice-cream!



I ate 3 cups !!



RM24 for an adult and RM13 for a child !
Let's guess what this is !



It's butter !!

No comments:

Post a Comment