I have never posted anything since May 2010.
And, now it's October 2010.
It's 5 months.
What I had done in this 5 months ?
I have done many things.
Including mistakes, learning, playing, punishment and many more...
In this year, I got the second place in my class.
In this year, my class got third place for the football competition.
In this year, I got a punishment as I played football in my class.
In this year, I learnt a lot of new things.
In this year, I go to know many friends.
In this year, I hurt many of my friends.
In this year, I had FUN !
In this year, I watched many movies.
In this year, it's AMAZING !
The year of 2010 will end another 3 months.
I will use the coming time happily.
Learning is fun.
Learning is really fun.
But, there were a lot of pressure in this year !
Happy, I really happy.
Sad, I really sad.
Life is wonderful , have fun !
No matter SAD or HAPPY, we still need to live,
so, WE MUST BE HAPPY WHEN WE ARE LIVING !
Movies, Hanging Out with friends.
Spending money...
But, it's happy to have fun with friends !
Moon cake celebration with friends,
playing futsal with friends,
been to Sunway with friends,
having futsal competition with classmates,
having fun at many places in this year !
My result might be not as good as before,
but, when I think twice,
I have so many friends.
So, results are important,
FRIENDS are also important !
LEARNING,
I will continue typing blog to improve my English & Chinese.
I will do more practices to improve my Geometry & Algebra.
I will use my time wisely, in the future!
Even did a lot of childish things !
Just For FUN !
No comments:
Post a Comment